Memento Mori is an engaging role-playing game in 2D style and picturesque Cel-Shading graphics. The game has a diverse character collection with beautiful, powerful creations. And you will choose them and form a team to fight witches together. If you want to win, you have to have a strong squad. Therefore, you need to understand the strength of each character to make the best choice. The Memento Mori Tier List guide will help you do that.
Information about Memento Mori
The plot of the game will tell about a girl who is called a witch, she herself possesses special magical powers like in fairy tales. Even so, she still couldn’t control and transform that power really well. After a few confusing actions, people began to hate and fear, shun witches.
At this time, the Church of Longinus organized a large-scale witch hunt to wipe these people out of the world, one by one being executed. Many lands are divided, all madness covers, who knows that it is the cursed witch girl who is the ray of hope to save the world from destruction.
Memento Mori offers fully automatic Turn Based gameplay. You will use your wits to devise the perfect strategies and optimize the power of the witches to win battles. The game gives you eye-catching matches with an idle combat mechanism but still ensures the same tactics.
The graphics of the game are quite eye-catching, especially when the witches use the ultimate moves to be extremely impressive and beautiful. Music is also an unforgettable feature for those who step into the MementoMori experience. You will also enjoy from street tunes, quests to entering the battle.
In addition, the game also brings a group of famous singers to contribute to creating many memorable melodies for players. In general, for a gamer who loves Anime graphics, Memento Mori: AFK is definitely a game that should not be missed at this time.
Memento Mori Tier List – Ranking (September 2023)
Welcome to our guide to the Memento Mori Tier List. This guide will contain all the information about the characters in Memento Mori and our assessment of their powers. All are essential and important information to help you dominate this battlefield.
If you are a beginner with Memento Mori, you will not be able to fully understand the power of this entire cast of characters. If you don’t want to waste time and resources to upgrade characters in vain, you should learn carefully to know what are the good, high-level characters in the game.
Each character will have different strengths, fighting styles and gameplay. Each of them has distinct approaches and gameplay for certain battles. In addition, you also need to upgrade them to become stronger. Therefore, you must understand the characteristics of each character to make the most accurate choice.
This guide will help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of each character so you can make informed decisions when assembling your team for both PvE and PvP game modes. Every character is worth upgrading, and collecting powerful characters will significantly impact the battle.
Read More: Rumble Heroes Tier List
That’s why this hierarchy is important to you. The information we provide in this guide will help you make the right choices when formulating your strategy. Also don’t forget to follow us to get the latest information about upcoming changes in Memento Mori.
We’ve ranked them from low to high through a variety of evaluation criteria including:
- Attack : A hero’s attack ability, including the ability to damage enemies.
- Defense: A hero’s resilience and resistance to enemy attacks.
- Utilities: Hero’s non-offensive or defensive abilities, such as healing, power-ups, or debuffs.
Because each character has their own strengths and weaknesses, we’ll break down the characters and rank them from tier S (best) to tier D (worst). This way you will find your best companions. In there:
- Tier S: are the best characters of the game and these are the strongest OP characters. Tier S characters are characters that you must have or should own. If you own a tier S character, don’t hesitate to prioritize upgrading them if you can.
- Tier A: Tier A characters are also considered good characters and can be substituted for Tier S characters if you have a hard time getting them. although not too OP, they can do great in most stages and game types including PVP.
- Tier B: tier B characters can be easily found in the game. Although not the best characters, they will be very useful for you for the starting stage.
- Tier C: The strength of tier C characters is just average. These characters are viable for some stages of the game but it will take a lot of resources and effort to make them strong.
- Tier D: these are the characters with the lowest rank. These characters are only suitable for the early stages of the game and are useful for some special occasions in the game.
Here is the Memento Mori Tier List for you:
|S||Ophelia, Cerberus, Florence, Cordie, Fenrir, Merlyn, Primavera, Rusalka|
|A||Luna Lynn, Sabrina, Lea, Sivi, Olivia, Bell, A.A. Sonya, Fortina, Luke, Nina, Amleth, Natasha, Amour, Mertillier, Mimi|
|B||Ivy, Valeriede, Richesse, Artie, Chiffon, Veela, Sophia, Carol, Fressia, Soltina, Sabrina, Tropon, Moddey, Dian|
|C||Hathor, Rean, Illya|
|D||Loki, Skuld, Petra, Theodora, Libra, Iris, Arianrhod, Rosalie, Zara, Soteria, Cherna, Monica, Charlotte, Shizu, Garmr|
Memento Mori Tier List – All Characters
Memento Mori Tier List – Tier S
Memento Mori Tier List – Tier A
- Luna Lynn
Memento Mori Tier List – Tier B
Memento Mori Tier List – Tier C
Memento Mori Tier List – Tier D
Above is all the information about Memento Mori Tier List that XaoGame wants to share with you. You can use this information to find the best characters to accompany you to explore the world of Memento Mori. Also, don’t forget to follow us regularly to keep up to date with the latest tier list information. In addition, in the future, the developer will add more new characters and then this list may change.