Myth Gods of Asgard is an elaborately developed action RPG based on Norse mythology. Games are stories about wars between the gods and epic legends. The game has a number of gods for you to choose for the fight and each of them will have different abilities and strengths. Therefore, you need to understand the power of each god to come up with the most appropriate strategies. In this guide, we will share with you the Myth Gods of Asgard Tier List to help you make the best choices for your squad.
About Myth Gods of Asgard
In Myth: Gods of Asgard, you will be introduced to the war of the Norse gods. Face the despair of Ragnarok, becoming a hero to save the 7 kingdoms is like a Marvel movie. With its signature comic style and hundreds of magical powers and artifacts, Myth: Gods of Asgard is packed with rich strategies that let you feel the epic storyline of Ragnarok.
In Myth: Gods of Asgard you can play as many characters: Thor, Valkyrie, Siegfried with each different character having different fighting styles and gameplay when taking advantage of their weapons and spells. By engaging in epic battles and defeating powerful legendary BOSSs including Nidhogg, Fenrir and Jörmungandr, you’ll enjoy the ultimate thrill of Hack ‘n’ Slash, fighting against the fate of Ragnarok!
This also leads to a varied gameplay as you create various combos by choosing different skills and weapons to create the strongest god and experience unique battles like no other. . The adventure in Myth: Gods of Asgard includes a variety of PvP combat operations, spin-off gameplay. Let your character fight in a variety of environments and get rich rewards.
Myth Gods of Asgard Tier List (September 2023)
In Myth Gods of Asgard, there are currently about 5 different gods for you to choose from: Ullr, Siegried, Thor, Freya and Brynhild. Each god will have a different fighting style and gameplay suitable for certain battles. Therefore, you must know each character well to make the most accurate choice.
That’s why this hierarchical list will be so important to you. The information in this guide will help you make the right choices when formulating your strategy. Also don’t forget to follow us to get the latest information on upcoming changes in Myth Gods of Asgard.
Read more: Guide of Sword Master Story Tier List
To understand which is the best character, follow the list of ranks below. In this list, we will rank characters from high to low through various evaluation criteria. Because each character has their own strengths and weaknesses, we’ll break down the characters and rank them from tier S (best) to tier B (worst). This way you will find your best companions. In there:
- Tier S: are the best characters of the game and these are the strongest OP characters. Tier S characters are characters that you must have or should own. If you own a tier S character, don’t hesitate to prioritize upgrading them if you can.
- Tier A: Tier A characters are also considered good characters and can be substituted for Tier S characters if you have a hard time getting them. although not so OP, they can do great in most stages and game types including PVP.
- Tier B: tier B characters can be easily found in the game. Although not the best characters, they will be very useful for you for the starting stage.
|This list of ranks is still updating. Please come back as soon as possible to receive new information.|
All Characters in Myth Gods of Asgard
Ullr – The God of Winter
Ullr is an archer and he has the best skills to perform better in ranged attacks. Ullr has the best long-range attack with the ability to deal great damage and high skills, so he can defeat enemies easily. Possessing this god will give you great performance in battles.
Although Ullr will be difficult to handle in battles, he has the best attack range and damage, so using him with some experience can always improve your battles. He’s less mobile than the others, but that doesn’t make him any weaker if you maintain the proper distance from enemies when attacked.
Builds for Ullr:
- You can use Heimdallr, Baldr and Orin as your main divine power cards. Note that it is better not to change the Baldr and Odin preferences. Make them a must-have addition to this power card.
- If you’re using Hunter’s Shot as a 2nd Basic Attack, you’re better off using Sif. This will eventually result in you having massive damage abilities, and if you want to summon some maids to the battlefield, then look to Firgg.
- You should use Baldr’s Ray or Odin’s God Punishment here for the best effect.
- When preparing a special attack, select Multi-Shot on its Frigg or Special Skill card for the fastest HP recovery.
Siegried – The Best Builds
Siegried is a melee hero who can use the strongest shockwaves to destroy enemies. This damage will affect enemies in range and Siegried becomes one of the top picks as he has the best survivability and damage. Siegried has the most powerful skills compared to the others, and although a newbie may find it difficult to handle, with practice you will be able to unleash them most effectively.
The highest damage, as well as the highest HP, is making Siegried the best in skirmishes, and although he has some mobility issues, he will overcome them all. with his best performances.
Builds for Siegried:
- Use Baldr, Frigg, Sif, as well as Odin. Here you can replace Frigg and Sif as you like, but we don’t recommend changing Baldr or Odin.
- Use the Sif card for Siegried’s normal attacks
- When using Powerful Attack, use Frigg cards as Siegried’s powerful skill takes a lot of HP from him to enhance attacks. So to recover them all you can use the Frigg card.
- Siegried’s special skill always triggers card effects, so you should use the Baldr and Odin cards. To increase explosion damage, you can also use the Sif card.
Thor – the God of Thunder
Thor is a popular hero chosen by many Myth: Gods of Asgard players as he is currently considered one of the most powerful gods in the game. Thor has the highest attack range and fastest attack frequency in the game, and even if you’re using him offensively or defensively, you can make the best use of these strengths.
Thor is very easy to control and if you are a newbie you can also get used to the easy controls. You can use this hero to get the best results when clearing the stage as well as for the Arena, so as a new player, there are many benefits that can be obtained from Thor.
Builds for Thor:
- You should prioritize Baldr and Orin, you can add Sif and Hemdallr to get the main god power card.
- Use the Heimdallr or Sif card whenever you deal with 2 and 3 basic attacks with Thor.
- Thor’s Powerful Attack will work well with Heimdallr and Odin, as well as with Baldr cards.
- You can have the best special attack with Baldr and Odin.
Freya – Valkyries Commander
Freya is a powerful mage in the game. She can attack from a distance very well and comes with high mobility. You can combine both of her normal attacks with skills to make it a tough challenge against enemies, and she can do very well at almost any range of enemies. You just have to find the best way to build your skills.
Freya is not a character that can deal more damage than other heroes. However, she still gets very powerful with her AOE attacks, so it only takes her a few hits to kill multiple people in battles.
Builds for Freya:
- Odin, Sif, Baldr and Heimdallr are main cards to use for primary divine power but do not replace Heimdallr and Sif here.
- For normal attack, you should use Heimdallr and Sif cards.
- To deal massive damage, you can use Baldr, Odin, as well as with Heimdallr cards for powerful attacks.
- The special attack deals massive damage when you combine it with Heimdallr or the Odin card with Freya.
Brynhild – The Best Valkyrie Hero
Brynhild is the hero with the most mobility, and single targets will take the best of her burst damage. If you are just starting the game, one of the first heroes you will move with is called Brynhild, and being a melee hero, with her you can deal the greatest damage to enemies without what problem.
Brynhild has great maneuverability and it will be very easy to control her. Although she has a shorter attack range than the other heroes in this game, she will still do a great job with her mobility; you have to use the right skills there so she can get better in the end, even against the toughest opponents.
Builds for Brynhild:
- Just use Frigg, Sif, Valkyrie and Heimdallr to get the main divine power card. Make it a permanent place for Valkyrie and Sif to get the best power.
- You can use Valkyrie and Sif cards for normal attacks.
- If any card comes with a support effect, you can use it for a powerful attack.
- Use the Heimdallr card as well as eh Sif to perform a great special attack.
Above are all guides about Myth Gods of Asgard Tier List that we want to share with you. You can use this information to find the best characters to accompany you to explore the world of Myth Gods of Asgard. Don’t forget to follow us regularly to update the latest tier list information. In addition, in the future, the developer will update more new characters and then this list may change.