Outerplane is an exciting turn-based combat role-playing game with stunning visuals and an engaging storyline heavily colored with fantasy. In Outerplane there are many different characters with full personality, strength and skills for you to choose. Therefore, choosing a character to add to the squad will be a difficult decision. This Outerplane Tier List will help you know which is the best character to make the correct choice for the squad.
Outerplane Tier List (September 2023)
In the Outerplane, you’ll have to use your squad to battle monsters, unlock new characters, and complete episodes as you explore the story. The game has a lot of different missions to offer, and this is also very interesting, giving you a lot of experience while playing.
With more than 40 different characters, you can create a scientific strategy and fight to win every battle in the Outerplane. Each character has their own unique ability. Recruit your characters and use them to fight. Some have offensive skills, while others will assist you in defense. Combine them together to form the strongest squad.
That’s why you should refer to this Outerplane Tier List. This list is a ranking system that classifies characters into different levels based on their strength and usefulness. But please note that this list is for reference only and according to various data in the game.
This guide will break down the best characters in the game, ranking them from S-rank (best) to D-rank (worst). In addition, XAOGAME will provide reroll instructions to help you start the game with the strongest team possible. In there:
- Tier S – these are undoubtedly the best, and all the players should give their whole attention to start the gameplay with these heroes since they are literally the best.
- Tier A – and we have a good-ranking hero here, and they will be close to the S-tier strengths. Although they don’t have the exact powers as the S tier, they will also make it to the top by having some superpowers to continue the gameplay.
- Tier B – here, we are going to have decent heroes. It means that they have some middle-level of strengths, and they are either not good or bad. For some situations, these heroes will be doing the best for you, but please note that they don’t have much value to the gameplay.
- Tier C, D – the least skilled heroes will be ranked here, and they are not recommended for any player. Generally, it is wise to avoid these heroes because they don’t have much capacity to handle the gameplay from a superior level.
Here is the tier list for the Outerplane:
Note: This is just a reference tier list and it may not match your playstyle. You can change depending on your playing style and the specific challenges you are facing. However, this will give you a good starting point to build a strong squad in the Outerplane.
Outerplane Tier List – Tier S Characters
- Stars: 3 Star
- Element: Fire
- Battle Type: Ranger
Valentine fits easily into the S Tier, being one of the most useful Outerplane characters across the board. Her crit and crit damage buffs provide boosts for her entire team, making her an absolute must-have character for both PvP and PvE game modes.
Another must-have top-tier character is Veronica. She holds her top spot firmly due to the significant damage reduction she provides to her allies. She is easily the best tank in the game, granting a barrier to an ally with the lowest health and dispelling debuffs from the caster providing defensive benefits for her team. She can also activate dual attacks for allies, making your damage dealers more effective.
Guide Reroll in Outerplane
If you are not really familiar with the Outerplane, we recommend that you do the Outerplane reroll to get the best characters. To perform a reroll, simply follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Open up Outerplane.
- Step 2: Log in with a guest account.
- Step 3: Complete the tutorial.
- Step 4: Claim all the pre-registration rewards.
- Step 5: Use all the current Outerplane codes.
- Step 6: Use your rewards and the gacha mechanic to summon characters.
- Step 7: If you don’t pull the characters you want, go into settings and clear your save data, then start again.
- Step 8: If you do get the characters you want, create a full account in the account settings.
That’s all that XAOGAME wants to share with you about the Outerplane Tier List. We hope this will be helpful to you in choosing the best hero in the Outerplane. The heroes you should add to your squad are Tier S and Tier A heroes. Be sure to check back often for the latest Outerplane Tier List news.