Sword Chronicles Awaken is a Three Kingdoms themed role-playing game that blends elements of god and magic. As someone chosen by fate, you will summon the most iconic and powerful heroes from the ancient battlefields of the Three Kingdoms to fight against the dark forces of the Tenchu Sect.
With the number of heroes up to more than 100 heroes, it will be difficult for you to make a choice for your squad. We have compiled this Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List with information about the heroes in the game for you to make the best choice.
Information about Sword Chronicles Awaken
As the destined one, you will summon the most powerful and iconic heroes from the ancient battlefield to fight against the dark forces of Tenchu Sect. Sharpen your Divine Weapon, raise your Magic Beast and assemble your unique team to create your own legend!
Activate exclusive links between heroes to receive unique buffs and combos. Customize each hero’s potential and create your own way of building your own team, letting them lead you to victory. You must fight against more than 1000 powerful enemies in the PvE campaign. Then rise to the top in large-scale PvP levels. Use all your wisdom to win.
Mythical creatures and magical beasts can all become your pets in the Three Kingdoms of Fantasy Continent. Gamer can bring 3 pets to the battlefield. Their powerful skills can help players turn the tide of battle in an instant. Show your strategic mind by exploring more possibilities to build a more effective squad.
Join or form a clan and get special rewards through exciting activities like dragon boat racing and clan auction. Whether you are an ordinary person or play a core role in the guild, you can enjoy the fun in the loving community and contribute your energy to help your guild become the strongest.
Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List (September 2023)
In Sword Chronicles Awaken there are more than 100 different characters and each character will have a unique set of skills and fighting abilities. Also not all heroes work well in every situation, every battle. So, to choose the right hero, it is important to know the strengths and weaknesses of all of them.
With Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List, you no longer have to worry about training new heroes from scratch. Now you just need to drag your new hero into the squad and they will be fully equipped and at max level, then ready to take them to battle. Enter the battle with your favorite powerful heroes.
See More: Newbie Life Idle RPG Tier List
In this Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List, we’ll be providing some of our personally curated rankings of the power levels for selected heroes in the game. We will take into account a number of factors, including our personal observations. The leaderboard will be divided into 5 different tiers and obviously, each tier represents a group of heroes that shine among them.
This means that your characters will be put into a ranking system that will categorize their full strength one by one and there are a total of three ranks here as follows:
- Tier S: Tier S is the rank that comes with the strongest heroes. They hold the best skills and abilities, and if you decide to upgrade one of them, you won’t fail under any circumstances. These characters all possess outstanding skills, are easy to combine with the squad, and all have powerful and powerful skills.
- Tier A: Tier A characters are also considered good characters and can be substituted for Tier S characters if you have a hard time getting them. While not too OP, they can do great in most stages and game types including PVP. These characters are still enough for you to win, as long as you can combine the right squad, know how to increase their strength.
- Tier B: tier B characters can be easily found in the game. Although not the best characters, they will be very useful for you for the starting stage. Tier B characters are weaker than S or A tier characters for one reason or another. This is because they mainly act as support characters and rely heavily on resources to level up.
- Tier C: tier C characters are the ones you should avoid picking at all costs, as they have no potential; you will end up wasting time and resources better spent developing other characters.
- Tier D: by looking at all the ranks above, these can be called the least powerful ranks, but we are not saying they are not useful. They are used in our game and would be ideal to use in your game as a beginner with a little effort. Because they don’t have much power, only average skill.
|S||LingQi, Xing Chen, ZhenJi, WenJi, Zhao Yun, Zhuge Liang|
|A||Yinping, Zhang He, Ziaohou Dun, Yue Ying, Xu Huang, Shang Xiang, Xing Chen, Diaochan, Zhu Rong, Xiahou Dun|
|B||Guan Yu, Wei Yan, Huang Zhong, Chun Hua, Xiahou Yuan, Lu Bu, Liu Bei, Zhen Ji, Xu Huang, Yin Ping, Zhang Fei, Wen Ji|
|C||Cao Cao, Yin Ping, Sun Quan, Jiang Wei, Zhang Liao|
|D||Ling Qi, Dian Wei, Ma Chao|
So you have received some information related to Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List and the necessary instructions when you are just starting to get acquainted with the game. Also, don’t forget to follow us regularly to keep up to date with the latest tier list information. In addition, in the future, the developer will add more new characters and then this list may change.